Sunday, January 20, 2008

Clouds by Sok

Clouds are flowing by right infront of my eyes.
I sit here in class, daydreaming about where they go.
I think to myself how it is to be a cloud.
It just floats right by, right infront of my eyes.
To be a cloud means freedom.
It means to be able to float through life, be able to just float right by.
I wish I was a cloud.
I would do anything to just float through life without anyone caring and worrying about me.
I would be able to float infront of people and they will be watching me, just like people that are sitting in class, infront of a window, watching, just wathcing a cloud float by, just like I am doing now.
I'm just sitting in class, just sitting infront of a window, wathcing, just watching as a cloud just floats by, infront my eyes.

No comments: